Elex 2 Elex 2 Discussion

Couchpotato

Opinionated Blockhead
Must be as I and many others according the the developer suffered fps loss in certain locations with black/blurry textures. PB fixed some of the problems in patches though.

Lolozaur

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Another annoying bug, sometimes cant get out of bed lol

G3kCMot.jpg

Shagnak

SGLF Founder
I haven't seen either of those, but I did have a few odd ones.
The funniest bug I had was what was meant to be a dramatic cutscene in the middle of a battle and everyone's animations stopped working. Basically turned into motionless figures sliding around the scene with sounds of battle and effects in the background.

I'll say one thing for PB, though - I didn't have a single CTD or anything like that, not even when I switched to DX12 later on.

Pladio

Guardian of Nonsense
Staff Member
RPGWatch Donor
Original Sin Donor
I haven't seen either of those, but I did have a few odd ones.
The funniest bug I had was what was meant to be a dramatic cutscene in the middle of a battle and everyone's animations stopped working. Basically turned into motionless figures sliding around the scene with sounds of battle and effects in the background.

I'll say one thing for PB, though - I didn't have a single CTD or anything like that, not even when I switched to DX12 later on.
That's the only bug I remember having, but unlike you I have had some crashes. Mostly when I skip dialogues too fast it seems.

Lolozaur

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
I had a funny one now as well, in the clerics castle there is that quest when the droid goes aggresive, after i killed it, it auto goes to cutscene dialogue with the npc there but the other mechanics killed me during that cutscene and the npc was talking with my corpse :ROFLMAO:

Lolozaur

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
iD9fwkV.jpg
Ugliest shield ive seen in a game :LOL:
Level 19 so far, still have alot to explore and still havent decided who to join; in the first i joined the clerics just because their base and location were too cool lol. I also feel sorry i havent replayed the first one prior to this one, i forgot most of the npcs from the first and you meet many of them in the 2nd.

Pladio

Guardian of Nonsense
Staff Member
RPGWatch Donor
Original Sin Donor
iD9fwkV.jpg
Ugliest shield ive seen in a game :LOL:
Level 19 so far, still have alot to explore and still havent decided who to join; in the first i joined the clerics just because their base and location were too cool lol. I also feel sorry i havent replayed the first one prior to this one, i forgot most of the npcs from the first and you meet many of them in the 2nd.
I would recommend joining a faction already. Unless you don't plan to replay the game.

To me it feels the game was meant to be played within a faction unless you are playing intently without a faction till the end...

Otherwise the only quests you'll have left are a handful of faction specific ones and companion quests.

JDR13

SasqWatch
Original Sin Donor
Level 19 and you're still sporting a damaged iron shield? Get a job you bum. ;)

Iirc, I didn't join a faction until Chapter 3.

Lolozaur

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
I only met the clerics/berserkers so i think would be pointless to join a camp now; still have a lot to explore before going to the snow area.

Lolozaur

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
3 days later still without a faction :), i explored everywhere though and cleared the map of mobs, so i leveled up like a boss, im 39 now. Dissapointed there are only 2-3 caves and a single small "dungeon" if you dont count the ones under the alien buildings, might have missed others maybe. Still not decided what faction to join, i really like the Grotto, might go with the morkons but i think i will make save and try all of them.

Lolozaur

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Finished it after 91h and with 100% achievements on steam, rarely i go for this stuff but i had a lot of fun with the game and were easy to get. Ended with level 61 i think but since mobs respawn, its kinda pointless, probably could reach level 100 if you fuck around in the world. Late part of the game sucked as expected with PB games, i went full Serious Sam with my grenade launcher so did not had any issues with the mobs. Game feels unbalanced, story was a mess but it got a bit interesting towards the end, plenty of glitches, runs like total shit in hubs and so on but i still had a ton of fun exploring like in the other PB games. Hopefully they will manage to make the next game and see how this trilogy ends.

Top Bottom