ELEX - 50% off on Steam

Elex was a good game. I thought the world and combat was nicely done. I'm more of a fantasy fan then sci-fi but Elex had a cool back story. If you enjoy open world games I would recommend it and give it a solid 8/10.

How are the chances a PC formed by nVidia GTX 760 4GB + 8GB Ram + i7-3770k gets a good fps in the game?

EDIT: I mistyped my CPU model. It's correct now.

Last edited:
I think you may be able to run it on low settings with OK fps.

Mine is a 765m with 8gb and i5-4 something and it ran OK on low graphics.

By OK I mean it will stutter once in a while but mostly be running smoothly.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Low settings ????? Jesus....

I know this Pladio, but I thought I could maybe run the game at Medium settings or so. Then I shall pass this opportunity to grab it at 50% off now. Maybe on next Steam Summer sales (mid year), when I'm sure I won't have a better PC at home but the discount could be a little greater (66% off) :)

Thanks for your answer, @Pladio;

How are the chances a PC formed by nVidia GTX 760 4GB + 8GB Ram + i7-3770k gets a good fps in the game?

EDIT: I mistyped my CPU model. It's correct now.

I would say you will be ok. I was playing it with a 970 with all the graphics settings maxed and getting 70-80 FPS at 1080p. I think it is well optimized and not too hard on GPUs. With a 760 you could probably get 50-60 FPS with most settings maxed.

I know this Pladio, but I thought I could maybe run the game at Medium settings or so. Then I shall pass this opportunity to grab it at 50% off now. Maybe on next Steam Summer sales (mid year), when I'm sure I won't have a better PC at home but the discount could be a little greater (66% off) :)

Read my post reply to you. OP is using a laptop. You will be fine with a full size 760 at more than low settings.

I bet GTX 760 will run Elex on high. The problem can only be CPU in this case. It's not i5. PB likes i5 and hates other CPUs.

Don't forget you can get a full refund providing you don't play it for more than 2 hours. Gives you chance to see how it performs. :)

Daniel.

Damn, it's one of the (very few, recently) times where I wish they had made a demo for us to test it. :(

I just tested it on a 770 and I got around 48 fps average. I didn't have a 760 laying around.

GTX 760 here, with sixteen gigs and never had an issue with this game. I do, however, tend to turn down my graphics somewhat immediately after I disable the audio.

I bought it and I'm having fun so far. The main character's acting is pretty wooden in English (and very low pitched!) be he doesn't talk all that much so no biggy.

Works nicely with 3D Vision.

Yeah, the voice acting was one of my few complaints about the game. Most of the NPCs sound mediocre, and the PC is just plain bad in my opinion, at least in the English version.

Great game overall though. I truly enjoyed exploring that world.

Back
Top Bottom