ELEX - Graphics 2016 vs Graphics 2017

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
On October 17 ELEX will be released. Piranah Bytes shows us in a video how the graphics have improved from 2016 to 2017:

ELEX 2016 vs ELEX 2017

We're just a few days away from the release and we thought it might be a nice chance to look back on how ELEX has changed within the last year.
More information.

Thank you for this newsbit, i am quite interested in this game. I know it is not all about the graphics, but still, the eye want some too.

It went from really poor graphics to almost decent. But we all know that ain't what gonna make or break the game.

Probably my most anticipated title for 2017, hopefully it´s the beginning of a new series like "Risen" & "Gothic".

Taken a few days off at the end of next week for this. Hopefully, it'll be great.

Can't wait to read some impressions! Hopefully there won't be too many bugs.

You must have missed the broken winches in G1 and the nice bug in G2+NOTR that if you do some quest before another, you couldn't enter Jharkendar.

The winch bug was an uncommon event. I've never even heard of that other one. Like I said, PB isn't known for game-breaking bugs.

Again people with the bugs. Risen 1/2 and especially 3 were virtually bug-free and those were their last 3 games.

There's no reason to worry about bugs.

Again people with the bugs. Risen 1/2 and especially 3 were virtually bug-free and those were their last 3 games.

There's no reason to worry about bugs.

But if you dont tap into the fear, how can it be news? You must find something to worry about. Otherwise its just wasted positivity and optimism! Nobody needs that!

/endsarcasm :)

You must have missed the broken winches in G1 and the nice bug in G2+NOTR that if you do some quest before another, you couldn't enter Jharkendar.

That was 2 or 3 generations ago, in gaming time. Get over it. PB hasn't shipped a buggy game for more than a decade.

:confused:
I thought noone will react on the codexian bait.
Especially in a thread about Elex graphics.

Okay, I'll add a few thumbups…

Taken one day off myself just in case I need it :)

Back
Top Bottom