ELEX - More Screenshots @WoE

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Farflame spotted some ELEX-screenshots at WoE:

Remember how Gothic 1 and Gothic 2 had that certain something, which the fans called "The Gothic Feeling"? It is no secret that the Piranhas have struggled to find that special atmosphere until now, but finally, with Elex, they seem to have managed it.

From the latest screenshots, it seems that Elex might be one of the most atmospheric RPGs ever made. But don't take our words for granted, head after the break and see for yourself!
More information.

47.jpg

Skyrim with Guns!

This kind of setting could be very good...or very bad, depending how it's all "organically" tied together. I'm more interested on how this emotion/less roleplaying route will be handled with dialogue.
I'll remain optimisticly sceptical on this one.

It's german woodwork...it's supposed to look like that. :p

This kind of setting could be very good…or very bad, depending how it's all "organically" tied together. I'm more interested on how this emotion/less roleplaying route will be handled with dialogue.

The way I understand it, the Albs are the emotionless ones, and they're not a playable faction like the Outlaws, Clerics, and Berserkers.

From what I've seen/read so far, I'll probably be joining the Outlaws or Berserkers. The Clerics don't seem very appealing to me from their description.

What happened with the absolutely fantastic trees of Gothic 3 and some from latest Risen? ELEX trees look like a Mist of Amnesia descended upon the devstudio and they forgot how to make stunning trees.. Or the guy responsible for them left.

What happened with the absolutely fantastic trees of Gothic 3 and some from latest Risen? ELEX trees look like a Mist of Amnesia descended upon the devstudio and they forgot how to make stunning trees.. Or the guy responsible for them left.
Gothic 3 and Risen used SpeedTree. Perhaps ELEX doesn't?

Back
Top Bottom