ELEX - Preview @ Writing Bull

This guy just crashed-landed his plane and walks out of the wreckage smoking a cigarette (well, almost) while the whole thing explodes around him?

too many of them :)

I'd probably want a cig after that as well :p

Looking good.

I haven't watched previews of Elex in detail but aren't the graphics considerably better / nicer in this preview? In earlier previews I thought the game looked quite fugly / dated and that I would mostly enjoy it for the gameplay.

Can't say if graphics is better or not than in previous alpha presentations.
I still see bald people.

Because of that, here's hope their next title will be published by CDpr who'll insist they fix it.

I'm still on the edge with this one. It seems to pull all the right strings, but if combat is shitty (as it seems to be) I'm sure I will lose interest pretty fast...

I haven't watched previews of Elex in detail but aren't the graphics considerably better / nicer in this preview? In earlier previews I thought the game looked quite fugly / dated and that I would mostly enjoy it for the gameplay.

Yes, it is exactly what I noticed. The graphics really surprised me and are much better than I remembered from earlier previews. From what little I saw the game is looking good.

Back
Top Bottom