ELEX - Review @ Mortismal Gaming

Wid open world, interactive, good dialog and story. Good review of the positive openiness and difficult combat. Played this many times. Looking forward to Elex 2!

Risen 3 girls were really sexy in their native minimum-clothes outfit. Elex girls were horribly ugly dressed in tons of dirty post-apoc clothes.. :(

Got it as a pre-order and was very pleased. Played a bunch after completing main quest and plan to do more. It's a fun world. Bounty hunters pop up on my trail occasionally on my wanderings. Keeps me alert.

Huh? Are you still talking about Elex there? I don't recall bounty hunters at any point. :thinking:

Yes, I'm referring to Elex. I must have POed somebody because when I'm wandering around exploring, a couple guys will attack me because I have a price on my head or something. I'll fire up the game soon and see what pops up. I'm not sure if they're called 'Bounty Hunters' or what, but it's usually 1-3 guys trying to kill me.

Yes, I'm referring to Elex. I must have POed somebody because when I'm wandering around exploring, a couple guys will attack me because I have a price on my head or something. I'll fire up the game soon and see what pops up. I'm not sure if they're called 'Bounty Hunters' or what, but it's usually 1-3 guys trying to kill me.

Interesting... and this happens randomly anywhere in the game world rather than a specific area?

I thought I'd seen pretty much everything there was to see in Elex, but I've never heard of this. I wonder if it's something that was added later in a patch.

Yes, as far as I remember this can happen, if you are considered a criminal by one of the factions. Then may be they send people after you even outside of their town.

Yes I concur you can be hunted based on your actions toward factions and NPCs.

Uhm yup, you can indeed be hunted, and they are quite persistent about it as well, lol. I usually enjoyed it when these blokes showed up, they often sported decent gear and lots of ammo!!~

Ah ok. I always stayed on good terms with all the factions which would explain why I've never seen that. It apparently happens if you murder certain NPCs.

You murdering sons of bitches. ;)

Ah ok. I always stayed on good terms with all the factions which would explain why I've never seen that. It apparently happens if you murder certain NPCs.

You murdering sons of bitches. ;)

Also guilty as charged, seem to recollect enjoying being hunted.

As I recall I didn't instigate the murder that triggered the hunters pursuing me, yet like I told the corpse....when you come for the king, son, don't miss! -p

Back
Top Bottom