ELEX - Steam Entry and a Countdown

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
Eye informed us that Piranha Bytes' next RPG, ELEX, can now be followed on Steam.

ELEX is a handcrafted action role-playing experience from the award-winning creators of the Gothic series, set in a brand new post-apocalyptic Science Fantasy universe that puts players into a huge seamless game world full of original characters, mutated creatures, deep moral choices and powerful action.

In ELEX, you join the war over a powerful resource that gives people great magic-like powers, but turns them into indifferent cold creatures. You decide if emotions and humaneness or cold synthetic logic will rule the world of Magalan.

Features:

• Completely seamless Open World experience without borders and loading zones for the ultimate exploration experience
  • Vertical Exploration: Use the jetpack to reach any place in the game world
  • Simulated game world where everything reacts to the players actions and provides for an authentic atmosphere
  • Highly interconnected quest system that support true player choices
  • Tactical and challenging combat system for close and ranged combat
  • Universe set in a post apocalyptic science fantasy universe that combines the most interesting aspects of all genres
You can also check out our Gamescom preview of the game from some information.

In addition an event is coming at the Piranha Bytes fanart portal, which still has over 4 and a half day to go at the moment of this writing. We don't know what it is, but my guess would be that it is related to some artwork...

More information.

Whatever it is, I just don't want to know.
So many games I have and I will have already got me overburden with so much info I can't remember what goes to which game.
When it comes to Elex I'll definetly preorder it no questions asked.

Hmm that description sounds like something Fo4 could have been if they wanted to make a real RPG.

Post apocalyptic setting...I am sold. Just hope the controls are decent and it's not a bug infested mess.

I don't see how it could be a buginfested mess.
Forget Gothic3 that was released before it should have been. Remember Risen3 - the game that had about cca 20 (noticable!) bugs total on it's release.

My hope goes to better UI because inventory and crafting in R2/R3 were joystick oriented idiocy.

Back
Top Bottom