ELEX - The Collector's Edition

This game is about to be collecting my cash.

Other than 1 Kickstarter (System Shock), I haven't bought a physical collector's edition in a very long time. In fact, it's been over 5 years now since the last time I got any kind of boxed version of a PC game. I'm tempted here. Is this getting a North American release?

I've always found these things silly.

But the game itself is something I'm greatly looking forward to.

I've always found these things silly.
For sure there are guys with weirder hobbies. ;)
I haven't bought a physical game for ages.

For sure there are guys with weirder hobbies. ;)
I haven't bought a physical game for ages.

I haven't bought any non-physical game ever, well, except for a NWN2 expansion and Shadowrun HK.

I have 26 physical CEs in my basement and I like every single one of them...

That amulet thing looks like it could cause some serious physical harm. But some folk here are brave enough to handle it, for sure. :p

If this was back in 2006 and Gothic 3 was yet to be released I would buy it in a heartbeat. However, since then G3 and R1-3 haven't exactly lived up to expectations...

FYI: There's no such thing as a physical computer game ;)

Well, unless you count electricity, I guess!

My guess is that the release date will be after Gamescom, so a September release. That puts them together with Original Sin 2.

Destiny 2 is also out in early September, if anyone cares.

Going to be a busy gaming month for me :)

So september means flood of singleplayer goodies.
Plus poisoning the market with overhyped MMO garbage.

Playing SPs and spitting on MMOs, I guess I'll be very busy that month.

And as someone posted in general news section the release date is october, not september.
Which is awsome, that means I'll be extremely busy with singleplayers for (at least) two months.

So september means flood of singleplayer goodies.
Plus poisoning the market with overhyped MMO garbage.

Playing SPs and spitting on MMOs, I guess I'll be very busy that month.

I will be too busy playing LOTRO's underhyped, and much anticipated, Mordor expansion in September. No time for SP games, at that time, for me !

Never heard… I thought you're on SW:TOR 'cause no lag due to a server located in your neighborhood.

Never heard… I thought you're on SW:TOR 'cause no lag due to a server located in your neighborhood.

Hopefully if LOTRO manages to roll out their 64-bit client that they are currently working on (among other things), it should greatly alleviate the lag issues. I haven't played SWTOR in about a year and a half. Good game though.

I wonder if Piranha will continue in their glorious tradition of giving us the worst endings in videogame history. Risen 2/3 were masterpieces of terrible endings.

Back
Top Bottom