ELEX - Version 1.0.2846.0

This is the unique beauty of Elex and in general G1/2/3 Risen1/2/3 series. Animals/monsters and humans - they do not like each other and as soon as they see each other they start fighting. So humans try to kill animals/mosters and vice versa. Player can use this rule very often in Elex to gain money and solved quests.

For instance:
I can`t kill reavers close to Small camp and Goilat. They kill me all the time ;( So I use Troll and after fight ( very, very, very short fight ;) ) I loot bodies.

btw. All humans and most monsters have range and close attack type so using bow to snipe them is not good idea.

I think in this case, the enemies simply spawn in front of all the farmers, so what's the point of the quest ?

Some of the current flaws I have noticed in less than 10 hours:

Lack of explanation of what different skills and attributes actually do

Combat seems very strange at low levels although this may very well be because I didn't have any skills in combat

The UI is not intuitive and does not display all the information you'd expect

Some quests seemed odd. One example was in the first town where you are asked to help kill some critters. Five seconds after I received the quest the critters were killed by the farmers. They didn't really need my help nor did I have time to even kill one of them. There are other strange examples….

But all in all, the game is a good game.

Hope this helps…

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

I am on my second run through this game and I never got this quest both times. Weird.

Go to Bjorn in Goliet.

Oh that one, I did that quest before i talked to Bjorn both times. I got credit for it both times. They dont come out till you are close enough to trigger it. At that stage you wont be able to kill 5 of them at once, so I always get 3 other farmers to kill them, lol.

Back
Top Bottom