ELEX - WoPB Summarizes GameStar Infos

Gorath

Prime Evil
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
The World of Piranha Bytes community uploaded their second video podcast for PB's new game Elex. This time they summarize the infos in the current GameStar's world exclusive Elex cover story. Condensed facts, no speculation.

You'll like what you hear.

More information.

True, I liked it.
Now I only need a game. :D

One thing more.
They should IMO make a special edition with handheld and tutorials designed specially to teach Angry Joe how to play "the damned" game. ;)

So it's pronounced "L-lex"... I thought it was "Eelix"

He says they'll be showing some gameplay at Gamescom in two weeks. :)

"Elex" can be seen as a short version of "Elixir" as well.
Personally, I know that term from a certain kind of mass packaging, called "LX" cardboard boxes. "LX" is spellex in German-English exactly like "ELEX". Proper German pronounciation would be "El-ix", though.

And, yes, of course, abbreviations like ELEX are spelled differently in different languages ! Piranha Byte is stilöl a German company ! Although they had "Scavengers" even in the German-language original of Gothic I …

I assume that they do it like everyone does it : Produce a thing in English language …

It looks promising !!! Where is this article they talk about ? Is it in German language ?

Last edited:
In the GameStar print mag. Available in your favourite foreign press shop. In Germany you would buy a similar foreign product in a shop in big city train station.
Parts of it have been posted online on the GameStar site, but not everything.

The first GC infos should be coming soon. The Nordic Game ELEX press conference was 2 hours ago.

I'm eagerly waitin'!
Myrthos probably didn't take laptop with him to smuggle a pic or two but no matter, there'll probably be some goodies on WoE.

Myrthos will be there tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom