Encased - Review @ Kordanor's Gaming Lair

Also easier to play on easier mode.

Not gonna lie first time I played this game I was completely lost. This was before the added content, dialogue, and combat fixes though. Might have to try it again.

Still haven't bought it. It was on sale on GOG recently and I almost got it but I am currently trying to finish Kingmaker and the Solasta DLC campaign + a major update to the DungeonMaker drop on the 14th so I don't think I'd find the time to play it any time soon.

I suppose I am better off waiting until the developers are done patching it. Shame that many seem to feel the second half of the game was rushed / unpolished. I don't know if there's any hope of them doing further content updates but sounds like they released the game from Early Access more out of financial necessity than being satisfied with it.

Aye, nothing wrong these days waiting until all the patches/updates hit, let alone any additional content that might be coming. And yeah, reading how disappointing the latter half of the game is, well, isn't making me rush to play it right now.

Back
Top Bottom