Euros Women's Final

Ripper

Зичу Вам успіхів
Got ourselves an England v Germany final at Wembley tomorrow. There's been some very entertaining football (a rude backheel donut into the net against Sweden), and Sarina Wiegman has been a quality manager for the Lionesses. It's a good matchup, and could be a cracking game.

Should be a fun matchup. I'm rooting for England since they've never won it. I think the German women already have 8 Euro titles or something like that.

Oops ?! It's England vs. Germany again ? They were matched against each other so often already ... :lol:

Let's hope The Sun qwon't have their usual headlines again ... or ... rather ... they surely will ... :lol:

Girls get it done. Great stuff.

That was an entertaining game!

I haven't watched football in ages, but it's clear to me that women's football has taken a huge step forward in quality the last years. I'd guess the professionalization of the the top clubs has lead to women players being able to train and play a lot more.

Unfortunately the best German player Alexandra Popp got hurt during the warm up.

Congratulations to England!

A big night out for these reprobates! Lol.

View: https://youtu.be/P79qtysTqxg

In seriousness, I do think this has helped put women's football on the map. That classic matchup in a sold-out Wembley, and the Lionesses actually managed to deliver.

Back
Top Bottom