Fable 2 - Preview @ Worthplaying

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Worthplaying has a short-ish overview of Peter Molyneux's presentation on Fable 2 at GDC:
Second, you'll again have the option to woo and eventually marry both men and women over the course of the game, putting them up in houses throughout the world and pursuing a barely-secret polyandristic/polygamistic lifestyle. (You ever notice that the English language isn't really set up to handle polygamy?) When you're married to a member of the opposite gender, you can opt to have protected or unprotected sex with them, and if you opt for the latter, pregnancy may ensue. This not only means Fable 2 will be one of the first games where you could potentially play as a pregnant hero (the only other game I can think of that does this is Turok 3), but it may be the first game where your hero gets pregnant over the course of the game.
More information.

I think it is amusing how the preview makes a point about how this game 'breaks the cycle' of over-promise and under-deliver, almost as if the game is done or out ... then goes on to describe how real the emotions attached to your child and dog are ... color me skeptical on this one, Peter ...

I think it is amusing how the preview makes a point about how this game 'breaks the cycle' of over-promise and under-deliver, almost as if the game is done or out ...

It's all the new rage. Why bother waiting for the awards and accolades? Let the games become instant hits before release. Dragon Age is already a blockbuster, didn't you hear? ;)

That's nothing, wait till it's announced as Game of the Year, just prior to release!! :)

Back
Top Bottom