Fallout 4: London - Announcement Trailer

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
The Fallout London team released an extended trailer for their upcoming Fallout 4 mod to support the Fallout For Hope Initiative:

Fallout London - Official Announcement Trailer Extended Mastercut

This video and announcement was put together to support the Fallout For Hope Initiative, this is the extended master cut version, showing all shots in their entirety with some small additions dotted about not seen in the version found on the official channel. This has been uploaded here for the team and your enjoyment, with no ads and as a nod to the hard work the team has put in over the past few years.

This video features work by most of the team, we can't thank them enough for their continued hard work on the mod. The assets, world space and interiors featured in this video have been masterly crafted by various artists spanning from the level designers, 3D team, 2D team and more. Brought to you in video form by myself with beautifully mastered audio and music by 'Dansky' - Daniel Morrison Neil including songs by Seph Bentos and Kyle Downes.

To those amongst the community, thankyou for your continued support!

Fallout For Hope
Fallout London is holding a panel during one of their events and we hope to see you there and support this absolutely amazing cause.

For those unaware, the Fallout For Hope Initiative was born in 2020 after the Fallout Community mobilised to help individuals in the community struggling through tragedy and hardship. The idea was that if they could help one person, what if a global community of Fallout gamers, streamers and content creators mobilised for one cause. Since it's inception, Fallout For Hope has garnered the support of gamers all over the world for St. Jude and other worthy causes to make a difference in the world.
Thanks Redglyph!

More information.

If the writing, quests, and combat match the visuals, then this mod will be a real winner. The atmosphere and sound design strikes a nice note.

I like the idea of a Fallout based in London, yet I so disliked the Fallout Four setup/mechanics that I'm not sure I could stomach a revisit.

It's quite ambitious for a mod.

Something that surprised me in the videos was the elevated tracks for the London Underground. Are there several instances like that or is that the only one?

Don't care for that music at all. It doesn't really fit imo.

Seems well made, but, to me, being in America is a fundamental aspect of Fallout.

I seem to be waiting an eternity for this and Fallout Miami to get released, at this point.

LOOKS amazing as an art demo. The environments anyways. Non environmental stuff was hit or miss for me.

Looks like it could be fun if they can somehow fill it with enough good content to be worth playing and do so before gaming completely forgets about and/or loses all interest in FO4.

Ha..forget about playing a Bethesda game that will never happen. Look at their entire gaming cataloge on Steam for amount of current players. Heck look at Skyrim.

Three different editions over eleven years and still going strong.:biggrin:

Want another example the mod scene for every game is still active as well.

Last edited:
Another member from the team was hired by Bethesda.

Link - https://www.gamesradar.com/another-fallout-london-modder-gets-a-job-at-bethesda/
Bethesda has just hired another member of the development team behind the massive Fallout: London mod.

The Fallout: London team revealed today that Ryan Johnson, formerly lead technical advisor on the project, will be joining Bethesda as an associate level designer. "The man's professionalism and dedication will honestly and truly be missed and felt throughout the team, however it brings hand on heart joy to know that he will be taking his amazing talents to a company we all love," the mod team says.

"We are excited to see the worlds he can build for Bethesda, because from what we've seen here at FOLON, we'll all be in for a treat!"

It's quite ambitious for a mod.

Something that surprised me in the videos was the elevated tracks for the London Underground. Are there several instances like that or is that the only one?

About half of the London Underground stations are above ground especially out towards the suburbs.

Yeah, there's a few raised sections - I can think of a bit on the Hammersmith & City Line. Fairly rare though, I'd say. There's also the Docklands Light Railway, which looks very similar and has a lot of raised track.

Back
Top Bottom