F:NV Fallout New Vegas: The Frontier

Fallout: New Vegas
You NEED To Try FALLOUT: The Frontier!

Fallout: The Frontier is a new mod for Fallout New Vegas and this is the fully modded gameplay walkthrough Part 1 - 5!
Fallout New Vegas The Frontier Part 2: The legion!

Fallout New Vegas Quest Mods: Fallout: The Frontier Part 2!

May give this a shot when the Steam roll out occurs. I know it exists within the context of the original game but does anyone know the suggested level to start it?

May give this a shot when the Steam roll out occurs. I know it exists within the context of the original game but does anyone know the suggested level to start it?

I believe 15-20 is the recommended level range. The NPC who gives you access to the area won't even appear until you're at least level 11.

Mod was taken down.

Much drama. Currently on the Nexus page:

Hidden at 27 Jan 2021, 4:49PM by macintroll for the following reason:
Some deeply concerning news has emerged in the past few hours. We have been recently notified that one of our developers, ZuTheSkunk, had posted animated pedophillic content on their personal artist accounts. The items in question are deeply disturbing to the entire team, and we condemn them in the strongest sense. ZuTheSkunk has since been removed from the Development Team and banned off of our Community Discord. We will be conducting dialogue with members of the development team to hear their thoughts regarding the current situation and help make our decision more informed. We have stopped production and work on the mod to address the current events properly. More measures will be undertaken and a more detailed address will be posted soon.

Drama over nothing in my opinion. It shouldn't even affect the mod as it was one artists personal art page. Seriously no matter how sick the drawings it's just that drawings.

Last edited:
I am sure everyone will have an opinion :)

I know what I read at reddit and some other places I have a different opinion. But I am very anti-pedophilia myself. The content was disturbing by most accounts.

I read there were other things as well, besides that, so the whole thing is a bit of a mess.

Everyone loves drama.
Didn't see whatever pics in question so can't say anything on it.

So I went to their discord which is a worse cesspool than codex, yes I know that is not possible, I also thought so. :)
https://discord.com/invite/Ergn7hj
Check their ban log channel if you don't believe me.

Apparently the mod contains unwanted stuff added in secrecy by now former member without any knowledge of the rest of the team, that is why the mod is temporarily taken down.
Or, lemme add a pic of one entry, won't just c/p the text so only members can see it.
Now I'm confused.

Attachments

• pic.jpg
    pic.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 90
Everyone loves drama.
Didn't see whatever pics in question so can't say anything on it.
My little pony furry loli drawings. Not the worst I've seen on the internet.:lol:
Yea, this mod is pretty bad, from reports in this reddit thread anyway. Sounds like the problems go a lot deeper than one developer. https://amp.reddit.com/r/Fallout/comments/l3i1jj/the_frontier_mod_aint_good/
Yeah it has a lot of questionable content. So now it looks like a possible censored version with cut content will be re-uploaded sometimes this week for new players.

Haven't played the mod yet as you need to play it before the Hoover Dam battle.

Last edited:
So the guy could be just a patsy for everything that went south?
Ah well... Here's hope this wasn't just the publicity stunt.

Seems I was correct.;)

The mod is dead and wont be updated after the censored version is re-uploaded.

Attachments

• Mod Update.jpg
    Mod Update.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 68
Not that I'm underestimating what a giant undertaking such a mod is, but something like this would never happen with a well run team like that on Tamriel Rebuilt. There's very good oversight and editorial control on that (giant) mod. One hand does know what the other hand is doing. It just gives me even more appreciation for the very few huge mod teams that can pull off something like this.

attachment.php

external-content-duckduckgo-com.jpg

Seriously if any of that offends you remember F95.:p

Offended wouldn't be the word I'd choose... But this sounds like a pretty weird clusterfuck.

Offended wouldn't be the word I'd choose… But this sounds like a pretty weird clusterfuck.
Yep one of the main mods was a freak it seem, but beyond that it looks like JFarrell71 said the team just added content without checking and verifying what was added.

That reedit thread posted earlier has the details.

Lol. Well, that's something to watch out for that I wouldn't have previously considered - make sure none of your team members are deviants sneaking weird shit into your project. :p

I wanna know if the mod is already complete or it will be left unfinished, after that final build?

Back
Top Bottom