F:NV Fallout New Vegas: The Frontier

Fallout: New Vegas
I wanna know if the mod is already complete or it will be left unfinished, after that final build?
It's complete but is being edited to take out some content, and after that it will be re-released on the Nexus, and Steam. Just don't expect any more patches or updates.

It's complete but is being edited to take out some content, and after that it will be re-released on the Nexus, and Steam. Just don't expect any more patches or updates.

Thank you for the answer, Couch!

I hope the cut content doesn't end up ruining the mod.

More content and other stuff is now getting cut. What a disaster.

Here you go see what internet outrage gets removed.:roll:

Attachments

• Es7w9wFVcAEc3Cj.jpg
    Es7w9wFVcAEc3Cj.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
More content and other stuff is now getting cut. What a disaster.

Here you go see what internet outrage gets removed.:roll:

They were so close to finishing the mod :(

It seems we'll have to resort to some form of "internet backup" from right before Zu got disbanded from the team, in order to play a more complete version of it.

It seems we'll have to resort to some form of "internet backup" from right before Zu got disbanded from the team, in order to play a more complete version of it.
You can still download the original torrent version.

Problem is it wont be updated anymore.

Torrent File for both mod and hotfix :

https://www.mediafire.com/file/fby6o5zcxb0n0xn/4E19EC379D59577C7702CEA77840A801E5906715.torrent/file

https://www.mediafire.com/file/qrazfsvnw3xc5qf/F1547AB167DA66C26807DE88E0AADE6A2BD597D6.torrent/file

You need to use a torrent program I recommend Utorrent or qbittorrent.

To be honest, It doesn't seem like you'll be missing much if you don't play it. I haven't seen many positive things said about it.

Back
Top Bottom