Fallout - Was a B-Tier Project

Thanks to have quote this, there was another movies, from a public show, explaining something very similar. I wish I had this link or the other link when some ignorant laugh at me when I quoted that about Fallout 1.

He sounds jelly because both games become hits and Temple of Evil didn't. Anyway it's nice to hear behind the scene info on games, and yeah Interplay were terrible bosses.

Also not surprised about how Fergus & Fargo handle management. They never changed.

Last edited:
Shocking that even the most acclaimed games come forth through the worst of working conditions and abusive management. Really sad.

I guess abuse is everywhere. If you’re nice you’re taken advantage of.
What? That's literally every single good movie that you can name off the top of your head.

Once the fight is over, it gets made correctly and the thing becomes a "franchise" (aka successful now milk sequels for money), that's when it goes downhill.

Last edited:
it almost made me cry.
if i was rich, i would hire him for any game he likes to make.
fuck corporate greed

That's interesting and it's probably true, but those long 'I was abused' stories in the media always feel wrong.

Yeah, this happens all the time. Companies are under pressure from the competition, projects are given impossible deadlines, people in a company are not perfect at best, take profit from nasty internal struggles at worst, and not everyone is rewarded according to merit. Surprisingly, life isn't fair.

Back
Top Bottom