Kingmaker Finally recieved physical rewards!

Pathfinder: Kingmaker

Wisdom

Torch & Pitchfork Vendor
Original Sin 2 Donor
I finally received my physical rewards from Owlcat. Jan 10th, 2021!!!

The box shipped from Russia and was bashed up pretty badly with 3/4 corners punched in and a long scrape one of the sides. They didn't put the collectors box inside of another box, just literally wrapped the collectors box in a layer of bubble wrap and shipped. Painful! Not going to request a replacement as its likely the 2nd will arrive like the first if that is how they are wrapping.

Can't remember how many times we emailed back and forth with many promises that it was "already shipped" followed up by "sorry we'll ship this next month". Not exactly sure why this personal pledge got so screwed up when the corporate pledge account had everything shipped almost 2 years ago. There was no address change ever, there was no pledge change, communication links & surveys & logins were fine all through alpha then just fell apart.

I wish them better luck with K2 shipping.

Yeah, sadly I've heard and read many similar horror tales about physical rewards, and have experienced a few for myself. The one exception I'll note has been whenever I've sponsored a book/novel, those always seem to be well wrapped and protected, I've not received one to date that was wrapped haphazardly, let alone actually damaged.

Back
Top Bottom