Fallout 4 FO4 Screenshots and Characters

Ok, yes i doubt its something i would be too interested in but i guess it does add a fairly interesting gameplay aspect.. one thing in RPG's is that you often have too much money and nothing to buy, so perhaps this is one solution to that, spending money on your home :)

This game just gets better and better - so many cool mods coming out every week.

With Film Workshop by TreyM the game has never looked better. Fenn is wearing a 4K Brotherhood Recon Vest in the above.

Not going to make a FNV thread since I am mainly just playing - but will post two shots of my character in FNV and the scenery I like:

FALLOUT NEW VEGAS SHOTS:

What the hell is up with those outfits? ;)

Lol those are the Tipsy Elves t-shirts/body suits. A friend made them for me real quick for the holidays. My team of Elves are protecting the presents from The Grinch ( a giant super mutant) and his team of dark elves (raiders).

Just having some fun for the holidays :) I only posted a small subset of images here.

Been a bit and wanted to share a couple more shots ...

Beauty of FO4. All shots taken in game. Absolutely no editing. This is my game world and how I play it.

Last edited:
So a few more pictures for CRPGNUT :)

Last edited:
Hey, I like your pics, too! :gorath:

Hey, I like your pics, too! :gorath:

He was getting me back for saying less posting text, more posting pics ;) Watching WGD's pics slows me down from playing more TES/Fallout. I can live vicariously through his screen captures!

Why I like Modding

So many looks to the same game.

Love'em.

Thanks!

I just got sucked back in and after rebuilding my world enjoying another fun play through of one of my favorite games to date (along with Skyrim of course lol).

Back
Top Bottom