Fallout 4 FO4 Screenshots and Characters

A very creepy shot during a rad-storm as I ran to Drumlin Diner:

My main character Fenn Finn-Gall:

His Friends Mac (Robert MacCready) and Dogmeat:

And my newest character currently playing, Lobo - who has a long story but is basically a rogue courser. He is a tank/melee character who hates guns.

Also a very simple shot but sometimes I am just amazed at the graphic quality in the game:

Meanwhile I am playing Lobo (Local Operations Battle Operative), otherwise known as designation W0-1F, an escaped rogue Courser who was saved by Fenrir and his agents. Lobo now works for them. He was found after a battle with synths and coursers at CIT ruins. He had almost escaped but as he killed the last courser it initated the reset protocols doing an almost complete memory wipe and shutting Lobo down. Fenrir revived him and implanted a computer WOLF AI chip (Weaponized Organic Life Form) in his head to help re-train him (think something like the computer AI in Ryder if you ever played MEA). There is a lot of lore on Lobo and Fenrir Wolf exists in all my game world. Too much to explain here so just some shots of him and his side-kick Deacon of the Railroad (modded). The wolf images are of Fenrir Wolf and come from a story along with some of the other cinematic images.

My other character Fenn (the short one) and his friend MacCready. Dressed up for a special event.

There home at the red rocket:

Lobo's world:

Fenrir

Lobo

Hitchhiker

Wolf, have you ever considered teaming up with some people and doing a total conversion mod? You could do the writing and/or artwork. You seem to have a talent for both.

Wolf, have you ever considered teaming up with some people and doing a total conversion mod? You could do the writing and/or artwork. You seem to have a talent for both.

Thanks but too much work for this old man I think. Granted if I only did writing then it wouldn't be as bad but still a heck of a lot of work if doing some huge project - requires a lot of coordination with other people to fit it all in - and it would also have to be incorporated into the game mechanics (books, quests logs, dialogue, etc.). At best, if ever asked, I could do marketing style work as in doing screenshots, posters, and writing up some blurbs.

@wolfgrimdark;
Would you mind sharing your vortex mod list?

Regards
C

Hi - Sure thing although the names are not always that useful. Vortex only keeps a plug-in list, not an actual mod list. So I just took a screenshot of my mod install directory for Vortex. Hopefully readable if you full size the image as I just barely fit them all in on one screen.

If you have questions feel free to ask. Click on image to get full size.

EDIT: Removed as I only put it up for temporary use - not something I normally keep online.

Last edited:
Some shots from my recent Nuclear Winter play through with Jotun Wolfe.

Really enjoying my winter game - like whole new game. All winter based with snow storms and winter survival aspects. As well as visually stunning. Nuclear Winter mod is very well done with things like temperature, wind speed, cold weather conditions, body temperature tracking, and much more. Combined with survival mode has been a nice challenge.

Uptown got it's hustlers
The bowery got it's bums
42nd street got big Jim walker
He's a pool shootin' son of a gun
Yeah, he big and dumb as a man can come
But he stronger than a country hoss
And when the bad folks all get together at night
You know they all call big Jim boss, just because
And they say

You don't tug on superman's cape
You don't spit into the wind
You don't pull the mask off that old lone ranger
And you don't mess around with Jim
Well outta south Alabama came a country boy
He say I'm lookin' for a man named Jim
I am a pool shootin' boy
My name Willie McCoy
But down home they call me slim
Yeah I'm lookin' for the king of 42nd street
He drivin' a drop top cadillac
Last week he took all my money
And it may sound funny
But I come to get my money back…

Some of my Lobo favorites…

All shots taken completely in-game. I never edit post shot taking. No Gimp or PS. Only mods, the game, and ENB.

Last edited:
From my new build on my new PC. Lots of retro style but while testing and setting up I was in this strange retro mood for FO4 so my shots over the last few weeks have been dominated by that mood.

Back
Top Bottom