General News - New Idea Factory Games on GOG

Redglyph

SasqWatch
RPG Fan reports that Idea Factory has brought 11 JRPGs to the Good Old Games platform.

Eleven New Idea Factory Games Now Available on GOG

Idea Factory has released eleven more games from their catalog on GOG, which makes them available for PC without DRM. Among them are several games that we have previously reviewed and featured.

The following Idea Factory games are now available on GOG:

[...]
More information.

I understood New Idea: Factory Games on GOG. I wonder how a factory RPG would look like? Grind from the beginning to the end? :p

Oh dear. Only add "RPG elements" to that...Reminds me of my first 3D computer game whose name I do not remember. It was absolute waste of life. Anyway, this is going off-topic. Will stop here.

I'm not a huge fan of the action-y jrpg's, though if there are some turn based gems in here, I'll likely give them a go. In any case, well done great old games, keep on bringing ownership to the gaming world, not simply licenses to play.

I understood New Idea: Factory Games on GOG. I wonder how a factory RPG would look like? Grind from the beginning to the end? :p

Factorio.
My #1 non RPG game of all time.

Yes, although I'm only about 5 hours in. Still, pretty fun genre mix.

Yeah, that's the impression I got from the demo. I wouldn't have tagged it as a factory game though. Seems more like a a blend of RTS and tower defense to me. I'm probably going to grab it at the first decent sale.

Sure, agreed. There's only a vague similarity to factorio in terms of design.

Back
Top Bottom