General News - Upcoming RPG / Adventure Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redglyph

SasqWatch
WolfheartFPS presents a selection of upcoming RPGs.

Top RPG / Adventure Games To End 2021

• 02:04 Sept. 23: Sable
  • 03:00 Sept 23: Diablo II Resurrected
  • 03:59 Sept 24: Death Stranding Director's Cut
  • 05:30 Oct 15: Sword & Fairy 7
  • 06:18 Oct 21: Sands of Aura (EA)
  • 07:02 Oct 26: Guardians of the Galaxy
  • 08:00 Nov 11: Skyrim Anniversary Edition
  • 09:18 Dec 7: Thymesia
  • 10:06 (Dec 8: Halo Infinite - not an RPG)
  • 12:00 Bonus 1 October: Smalland (EA, to be confirmed)
  • 12:43 Bonus 2 Nov 9: Evolution 2
More information.

They left out Vagrus also, which is my most anticipated such game for the rest of this year.

Yes, this one too. I followed Vagrus for a while, but I stopped doing it due to a lack of a proper regional pricing.

Well, I suppose it's not in his top ;) He has his own style, so...

I wanted to try the demo of Vagrus 2-3 weeks ago, downloaded it on Steam and I couldn't start it (instead of "Play", the button was saying "Buy"). I think it's possible to download the demo somewhere else but I'll just wait for feedback instead.

what a shit list, 2 rpg and the rest…..
Maybe a couple are not RPG strictly speaking, but sometimes people are playing other genres you know ;) That doesn't make it a "shit list" as you put it.

An underwhelming list to me. Ironically, Halo Infinite would probably be the game I'm most looking forward to trying out of those titles.

Count me baffled.

Seriously dude, interesting topic that's interesting for getting replies, but you're still giving attention to a rabid clickbait artist, lmao. Which should be discouraged?

Criticism is fine, but there seems to be a spike of pissy attitude at the moment. Redglyph's putting a lot of time into being our new news poster, and this sort of response must make him wonder why he bothers. So it's not a great list - big deal. Reconsider the attitude, or I'll reconsider mine, and start tidying up.

Yeah, I think I'll dramatically reduce the time I'm putting into this, if the only perk is getting shitty replies.
@porcozaur; and @lackblogger;, welcome to my ignore list. Seriously, how old are you, 5?

Yeah, I think I'll dramatically reduce the time I'm putting into this, if the only perk is getting shitty replies.
@porcozaur; and @lackblogger;, welcome to my ignore list. Seriously, how old are you, 5?

Selfishly, I hope that this doesn't put you off the site as a whole because that would be a lousy outcome. You're easily one of my favorite posters.

Folks, you don't have to agree with the views espoused in the news or be interested in the particular news that's posted. Just do what I do when I don't care: move on to the next one. If it's an RPG related article of potential interest to RPG enthusiasts, there's a good chance it'll show up here.

Yeah it's pretty strange list but hey thanks for sharing @Redglyph.

Anyway most don't interest me but Guardians of the Galaxy does. I remember you shared a link to an article that went in-depth about it only having RPG elements.

Still it has my interest.:)

I always enjoy seeing news posts even if often the genre is not for me. It isn't hard to just move on if the post doesn't interest you. Now and then I see something new so I tend to always take a look.

I don't get why you are taking this personal? People are/were attacking the "shit list" by that YouTuber and NOT your news post.

What do you expect when writing news? Some news will always be controversial, there will be good news (game announcements), bad news (game cancellations), baffling news, crazy news, amazing news, news of all colors and people will always react to them in some way. I don't see a reason why you should take any of these reactions to heart as if people were attacking you personally.

I don't get why you are taking this personal? People are/were attacking the "shit list" by that YouTuber and NOT your news post.

What do you expect when writing news? Some news will always be controversial, there will be good news (game announcements), bad news (game cancellations), baffling news, crazy news, amazing news, news of all colors and people will always react to them in some way. I don't see a reason why you should take any of these reactions to heart as if people were attacking you personally.

Guess it is interpretation but I can pick out two people in the thread that seemed to clearly be criticizing that Red made the post and not the story itself.

Yeah I spent two years as a new-poster and can guarantee you will not always have good news to post. You will also get shit-posts and people criticizing you as well.

Luckily a few posters encouraged me to continue posting, but I eventually quit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom