Genshin Impact Tips & Tricks

Yes, I got her. She speaks partly German - albeit with an English accent - and her raven, too.

Any tips against the water creature ? The one which "drops" items for levelling up water attuned characters ...

Use Kaeya for ice attacks, Fischl for air units, Noelle for shields and Xiangling for fire attacks.
The Water boss is one of the harder bosses in the beginning.

Don't underestimate the power of buffing food & potions !

I did so for a very long time, and it made my play so much harder (and consumed so much more healing food !).

For example, you can produce potions which protect against an element. Or, potions which buff "defense". Or food which buffs "attack". Or krit.

Makes fights against bosses so much easier.
You just need to fing out, which element the bosses use.
Or what their weaknesses are.

Last edited:
Hey there! I totally agree with your suggestions on how to have fun with Genshin Impact without spending any money.

It seems to be often better to not activate multiplayer at all. I have read in the official "forums" of several cases of suspicious players. Plus, the developers specifically posted a guideline saying to NOT use ANY link that's not official, basically. https://www.hoyolab.com/article/14915620 Oops, that's the German-language variant of that article ...

Back
Top Bottom