Genshin Impact

Amber's sidekick for example is Baron Bunny:

Of, that's what you mean by it !
Yes, I'm using it. Sometimes. I like the sidekick of Xiangling more, though. It works very well against everything water & ice.

Why The Sumeru Archon Quest Part 1 Is One Of The Best:

(Some minor spoilers - play Sumeru first!)

I agree, Sumeru is a very good chapter of Genshin Impact, the quest, puzzle and secret density is insane. On top of that very creative storylines.

Yes, it's impressive how much detail(s) they put into that. The lanscape alone. DDidn't play the Archon quests yet.
Compared to that, the Mondstadt area looks very flat.
Which can be sometimes kind of refreshing after going through jungle landscape, too.

Me, I entirely circumvented Inazuma, because I felt that the game put more and more stones onto my path than allowing me to get there, so I let my character wander around the outside of the circular mining area to Sumeru, and I'm playing there.

I still wonder at which point the game would let me go to the isles of Inazuma, but now I just don't care about that anymore. I'm having so much fun in Sumeru instead.
And thanks to autolevelling, the enemies are scaled towards me as well, kind of.

Character Demo - "Candace: Shield of Sworn Protection"​

Candice is a new 4-Star coming with version 3.1 this week.

Yes. Definitively. The music is definitively a part of it. It sounds so much more like a movie soundtrack than like a game soundtrack !

Edit : I watched most of that video. The speaker/narrator sounds to me like a flow of water.

Last edited:
New Event ... "You can approach Gygax in Mondstadt ..."

Watch this video from timestamp 26:40 : "Genshin Impact as a Retro RPG" (made by RPG Maker ... looks rather like a economy simulation to me, lol)

Well, I didn't mean the Rap ... But I must admit that it is well done ...

Next announcement stream is tomorrow ! May, 13th, according to the official site.

And that's only a month after the release of 3.6 ...

Codes from the 3.7 "Special Program" :

XT82F8JZS4TR
2SRKFQ2YSMVV
5A92W9JZBLCH

Edit : YT link (at least assuming that I have copied it correctly ;) ) :
There's a new character called Kirara, and a reporter from Fountaine, she's Hydro (very briefly to be seen during the video). Kirara is confirmed, the reporter is not.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fEtfzr0fpY

Last edited:
There is sometimes a video, which is collecting visual fan-made content, they call it a "fair", and, after the developer company, it is named "Hoyofair".
Sometimes, there are quite impressive fan-made elements in these videos, good songs, like, for example, the Rap-Battle HiddenX linked to above.

In this video
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2mci6a4Fyw
of the "Spring Fair 2023" there is quite a good song, for example, at timestamp 25:00, a very nice pop song, which you can listen to with eyes shut (if you don't like the graphics style) as well. The creator's name can be found at 28:29, but it looks as if it is written in Chinese letters, which makes it difficult to read for me. After that timestamp, there seems to appear a "part 2" of that song, or a coda. The whole song seems to be called "Welcome", which is confirmed by the end cridits of the voideo at the very end (see below).

At timestamp 34:54, there is another nice song, called "Windblume spent together", which relates to the in-game "Windblume Festival" (Blume[German] = flower [English], which is about friends spending time together.

Timetamp 42:00 also has a nice song, which is called "Orange Ètude", which apparingly is about a school band.

Timestamp 59:20 has a highly satirical song called "The Diagnosis".

At timestamp 1:46:40 there is a very beautiful song called "A realm of dreams unforgotten", which plays with the main stories of the game, and of figures lose and won.

And finally, timestamp 1:49:41 shows the "end credits", who did which song.

All in all, I must say that I'm quite astonished about how much time young people dedicate to creating this kind of content.
I think I lived under a rock for a while.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom