Happy to introduce Last Quest

Zartanos

Watcher
Hello everyone,

Allow me to present my RPG game: Last Quest. I am very proud of the work I have done to create this game. Here are a few key points about it:

- No rounds: combat is a single flow from the first action to the last.

- Dual class system: this book has 12 character classes, you combine 2 of your choice to create the base of your character.

- Minimal tracking: wherever possible, the game is designed as to minimize what the player has to keep in mind.

- Engaging character system: your character has 2 classes, each class has access to one special ability and 9 powers, each power has 2 ranks. You spend points to buy and upgrade powers, but the same points are used to upgrade base stats and combat skills (Melee, Range, Throwing). Giving you ALOT of flexibility on how you can build your character.

If you want to know more about it, you can let me know here or go to my Facebook: Dwarven Print Shop. At the moment the book is only available on Amazon, you can find it easily by typing ''dwarvenprintshop'' in Amazon, you will also get to see my other stuff (Color along Storybooks and Notebooks).

Thank you

I forgot to mention, I will be doing a little contest and give out some copies of the book!

Stay tuned

Amazon just told me I would be getting my copies next week(finally). I will be doing a little contest and give out some copies of Last Quest!

Stay tuned

tyvm, that is very kind.

I am really proud of the game. It is a very synergy based system, and its really fun as a GM to watch my players scratch their heads trying to decide where they want to spend their points after each game. I realy hope people learn about it, and enjoy it.

And now is the time for our super contest!!!

What can you win?

Why a copy of Last Quest, the RPG book you didn't know you needed.

How?

Go to our Facebook page: Dwarven Print Shop (did you notice it shortens to DPS)
and give us some luv.

Until when?

We will be announcing the winners on Friday, May 21.

You really should participate, I am so proud of Last Quest (this opinion is not biased in anyway whatsoever).

Thank you,

The guy who spent years creating Last Quest.

If you would like some more information about Last Quest, you can head on over to Youtube. Freddy B, a wonderful gentleman, has done a thorough video review/overview of the Game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0udWgHjtz

Also, I have come to realise that I haven't mentioned that all the art in Last Quest was done by moi as well.

Cheers!

2 days to go before we draw the winners. Its not too late to participate, just head on over to the Dwarven Print Shop Facebook in the contest post!

Back
Top Bottom