Harvestella - Review

So, today, we have anime XRPG reviews by games journalism greats such as Meg Sullivan, Erick Landon, Inclusive Thinking and View from the Evening?
Far be it from me to actually watch a Youtube review, but I wonder: what makes you pick one over another or above those by - I'm assuming here - more widely known sites such as Gaming Nexus, Siliconera or Destructoid. Are these here more RPG savvy or offer a unique perspective? Mind, many a newsbit had in the past made me aware of some interesting new review site, maybe one had even led me to this very place here, once.

Ach, I guess after everything's said, this is another one of those beggars and choosers things, innit? One would just hope there was more to tell and read about this our common obsession...

The selecting process is very simple:
Search: "RPG Review" on Youtube / Filter: Last 24 hours / check for current RPGs or interesting older ones / check for the video content -> maybe a newsbit.
I trust the established youtubers a little more, but don't have problems with new ones.

PS: Don't underestimate Erick Landon - he knows a lot about J-RPGs and has 86K subscribers - that is not so far away from Destructoid with 132K for example.

Harvestella REALLY doesn't look very good, though. It's kind of unfortunate because the original concept didn't seem so bad when I first heard about it.

Back
Top Bottom