Kingmaker Have you Pathfinder peoples tried out turn-based mode?

Pathfinder: Kingmaker
Yeah my kingdom seems to be constantly degrading no matter what I do. The next event isn't supposed to take place for like another two hundred days, yet weekly I seem to be losing status left and right. I knock out quests as soon as I get them, yet nothing seems to help at this point.

Yeah my kingdom seems to be constantly degrading no matter what I do. The next event isn't supposed to take place for like another two hundred days, yet weekly I seem to be losing status left and right. I knock out quests as soon as I get them, yet nothing seems to help at this point.
Degrading because an event could not be solved and it's constantly attacked or something like that? I had that once or twice, hated it :(

At this point, if that's not already done, set the Kingdom management difficulty level to "Effortless" (not "Auto"!), and make sure that Invincible kingdom is ON.
image.png

Ehhh but that almost seems like either giving up or cheating....unless that's the only way to actually play through the game. I'll be extremely irked if my game simply ends, through no fault of my own. Like, we're talking epics levels of toxicity followed by extreme rage-quitting!

Ehhh but that almost seems like either giving up or cheating….unless that's the only way to actually play through the game. I'll be extremely irked if my game simply ends, through no fault of my own. Like, we're talking epics levels of toxicity followed by extreme rage-quitting!
The events and projects of the kingdom management are hardly the most interesting part, or the most stable part, it would be sad that the game ends because of them. I'd see that as working around known issues, for the sake of what's really great in this game: the story and the quests.

It's not even a real work-around, it will only lower the effects, at least for the 1st option.

That's a good point, I'll make those adjustments next time I fire it up. The kingdom management certainly isn't where I spend the majority of my time, for sure!

Back
Top Bottom