Hogwarts Legacy - Ready to be Shown?

Redglyph

SasqWatch
Wccf Tech listens to rumours and ponders about a possible apparition at February's State of Play event.

Henderson: Hogwarts Legacy Ready to be Shown and Could be Featured at Sony's Rumored State of Play Next Month

Warner Bros. Interactive's Hogwarts Legacy is claimed to be ready to be shown and could very well be featured during Sony's rumored February State of Play event.

That's what credible leaker Tom Henderson said in his most recent YouTube video. Over the weekend, Henderson already had something to say about a rumored State of Play event from Sony next month, which, according to the leaker, has the potential to be quite a big event due to Sony's upcoming lineup and past events

[Tom Henderson] "The current rumor is that the next Sony event looks like it could be in February based on this month's media events and past PlayStation dates. It'll probably be State of Play, but it has the potential to be a pretty big one IMO."

[...]
More information.

Hogwarts Legacy Gameplay Wishlist - What I Want from the Open World RPG

Hogwarts Legacy Gameplay Wishlist – What I Want from the Open World RPG In this video, I’m going to talk about exactly what I hope to see in Hogwarts Legacy, with the full crushing realization that it may not live up to my very lofty expectations. Let’s get started.

Kinda getting sick of these rumours - I will only believe it when I see it :p

Yes, it's annoying but it's all there is at the moment :-/

At least it will please people who don't like being spoiled - yes Couch, I'm looking at you ;)

But so, with some chance we'll know more next month.

Or not.

Yes, it's annoying but it's all there is at the moment :-/

At least it will please people who don't like being spoiled - yes Couch, I'm looking at you ;)

But so, with some chance we'll know more next month.

Or not.

I appreciate all the news you guys post :)

Just wish we will get something official from devs/publisher on this game. I want to see if I can fulfill my mudblood wizard dream ;)

I know, I just meant I'd like to see something concrete too, it's a promising theme. Same for the new Dragon Age, which "has made huge progress according to rumours"...

I like when there's a nice surprise, a game out of the blue, without months of waiting. I'm perfectly fine with months of waiting when there are updates now and then. But the worst is someone announcing a title, maybe showing some vague concept art, then not giving any update for months or years.

Back
Top Bottom