Immortal Darkness: Curse of The Pale King - Available for Free

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Immortal Darkness: Curse of The Pale King is now available for free on the developers website.

HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM GIANT SPACE MONSTER! 🎆💥
DOWNLOAD AND PLAY
Immortal Darkness: Curse of The Pale King (Windows/PC ONLY)
🎁 FOR FREE! 🎁

Wait, what's the catch?

No catch*. The Giant Space Monster (All Hail The Giant Space Monster), has proclaimed that more mortals should play our game, and so we're giving our game away, free to play. No spyware, no crypto miners, no malware, no data gathering or snooping, and no in-app purchases or paywalls! Just install anywhere and play (Windows/PC ONLY).

NOTE: This version of the game has several improvements and bug fixes, and doesn't rely on Steam or any Steam services. If you previously purchased the game on Steam, this version is compatible with your saved games, and can be played instead.

If you already played our game and enjoyed it, or if you would like to pay your respects to The Giant Space Monster (All Hail The Giant Space Monster), consider sending us a few dollars by clicking the big, blue coffee button below :D Cheers!

* By downloading and playing Immortal Darkness: Curse of The Pale King, you pledge your undying soul to the service of The Giant Space Monster (All Hail The Giant Space Monster).
More information.

I'll download it and check it out... If its kool, I 'll even spread the word...

I gave it about 2 minutes and thought the controls were designed by someone who doesn't play games.

Back
Top Bottom