Infected - Story of Survival - new JRPG for mobile from self-indie developer

serg

Traveler
Hello. My name is Serhii Puchkov and I am the sole indie developer. I had to create a game on my own completely from scratch, but I was supported by one single thought - to create games is my dream since childhood. Even if I'm not doing very well so far, in my country they say, "With the world on a thread - a beggar's shirt". I have to ask the community for help. A small step for - a great opportunity to continue living and working for me. If you have no desire or opportunity to purchase the game - just leave a comment or rate. Any feedback is very important to me. You can get acquainted with the game at the link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=id.application.infected

God luck with your dream of making games. As for your game it seems similar to a few I played before. That's not a bad thing and you might want to try them for reference.

Thank you. Yes, the game is made in a classic style. Overall, I tried to achieve exactly this) I hope you have at least a little fun playing.

Back
Top Bottom