Just modded Fallout Tactics. Added sweet graphic

Pretty good mod. Is it finished yet? Kinda hard to say, I mean it's good but just one location? Too short in my opinion, you can do better than that.

Wow that is awesome! How much do you charge for that??? THIS IS MY MOST ANTICIPATED MOD OF THE DECADE!

The problem is that somehow i screwed up the transparency and the game's antialias would completely slow the game. disabling anti alias gives the result you see. giant colored boxes.

but my character has a sprite and he doesn't turn into a box. so obviously this is a transparency issue and i could likely redo this to give my effect some proper justice/.

Parodying SEGA Genesis Altered Beast's famous quote: "Thread, rise from your grave!"

After watching NeverKnowsBest's Fallout series retrospective I recalled that I have Fallout Tactics lying dormant in my GOG library.

What good mods (cut content, rebalances, etc) do you recommend? I know there are some mods like Redux and Equilibrium but I'd like to see answers based on your own experiences using them.

Again based on your experiences, are there any really good HD/Full HD mods for this game?

(Note: I wasn't in the mood of creating a new thread for this subject, and I simply picked the one I found that had a similar topic :) )

I've never applied any mods to the game yet it's pretty damn fun to play, I think I last went through it maybe five years ago and had a blast.

Back
Top Bottom