King Arthur: Knight's Tale

D

Deleted member 18181

Good game overall, im around 60h in it and probably in the last quarter of the game. Level 19 at the moment, my main party is with Mordred, Boetica, Isolde and Morgana, pretty good combo since these have cool tier 3 abilities. Boetica in my opinion is overpowered, she has 4-5 attacks per turn and one free from an item, and with the buffs from the sage plus jump/poison, she just decimates the field lol :love:.
I dont like it has so many heroes to choose from, quantity over quality, i even forgot about some of them, half of them should have been involved in just side quests; from i what i read there are more than 30 companions. Also love the music, reminds me of jesper kyd stuff; about the voices, some are cool but some are just laughable, i told Merlin to fuck off just because of his voice lol.
Anyone else playing, what party you got and what morality stuff? :cool:
edit i went full NW download.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I went old gods and tyrant.

I was mostly playing with Mordred, Balan, Balin and Sir Ector until I got Merlin and switched Ector for Merlin.

Vanguards are all OP. Balin single handedly killed almost everything for me for a very long time.

I then found a bow which immediately made fire damage over time be taken in one turn, so I took Dindraine back for a while until the damage was too low to be meaningful but Merlin and her for a while destroyed entire enemy groups in two or three turns.

Back
Top Bottom