Langrisser I & II

RPGWatch

An RPGWatch Bot
Administrator
Langrisser I: The forces of darkness are descending on the kingdom of Baldea. Take up your sword as Prince Ledin, and discover the evil that lies in the heart of the Dalsis empire.

Langrisser II: The forces of darkness once again threaten the realm. Thrust between warring factions, it is up to our hero Elwin to navigate this war and determine which path will bring peace to this conflict.

Both Langrisser I & II have returned with their classic stories of good and evil, complete with beautiful high-definition visuals, reorchestrated music, and quality-of-life improvements to the classic gameplay that made these strategy RPGs truly LEGENDARY.

Key Features:

• A Blade Honed to Perfection - Experience two classic titles with new art, music, and presentation.
  • Modernizing a Timeless Tale - Perfectly re-tuned gameplay for a modern SRPG feel.
  • Langrisser and Alhazard - Two legendary swords, two legendary tales--revitalized with new localization and a new character!
More information.

RPGWatch Curation:
Langrisser I & II are PC ports of cult console strategy titles released in the early 90s. The tactical battles are fun. Different paths through the games are possible. Features character progression!

Back
Top Bottom