Last game(s) you bought

BG:EE & BGII:EE from Fanatical's January Platinum bundle. I haven't played them since they came out, and didn't think I wanted to spoil my memory of the experience but now I'm tempted to go again. Are the new NPC's worth using?

what i got in the steam sales, wanted 2-3 more but no more money :(

The Last Stand: Aftermath
The Dungeon Of Naheulbeuk: The Amulet Of Chaos
Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales
INSOMNIA: The Ark
Phoenix Point: Year One Edition
Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous

I also picked up:

Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous and Phoenix Point: Year One Edition.
Finally picked up Encased, Chernobylite, Days gone and Stellar Tactics.

Couldn't resist Hitman 3 on the Epic sale.

ELEX 2.

While I don't see playing it in the near future, I wanted to buy it just to support PB. I've really managed to cut down my gaming spending, since I already have an endless backlog, but I still want to purchase certain key games that I think deserve the support. And I'll probably get to them when I can.

ELEX 2.

While I don't see playing it in the near future, I wanted to buy it just to support PB. I've really managed to cut down my gaming spending, since I already have an endless backlog, but I still want to purchase certain key games that I think deserve the support. And I'll probably get to them when I can.
It's one of the game I'll buy on release too even though I know I won't be playing it immediately.

Wasteland 3 Colorado Collection. It's only $21 on Steam during the current sale.

I also purchased Overload which is basically a modern version of Descent and is from the same developers.

Mafia: Definitive Edition

I had been wanting to pick it up for awhile, and it's 70% off right now at GMG. I hope it's as good as the original game was for its time.

BG:EE & BGII:EE from Fanatical's January Platinum bundle. I haven't played them since they came out, and didn't think I wanted to spoil my memory of the experience but now I'm tempted to go again. Are the new NPC's worth using?

Each has their own side quests and special areas to visit, so they're not bad to check out in one playthrough or another. Neera and the Drow were at least fun at times to have around, though there's already better mages around. Dorn is an alternative to Minsc for evil parties, but lacks the charm or entertainment of Minsc. Dull as dishwater. The Monk isn't much better than Dorn IIRC, but at least he's something you almost certainly have never used in BG.

Elex II

Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus + expansion. It wasn't on my shopping list, but I keep seeing people praise it, and I like the setting anyways.

Yesterday I snagged Final Fantasy Six, the pixel version, since it was still on sale. I've yet to play the third one I acquired last month, and of course I'll have to get the fifth one as well, simply to play them in order!

At last!! My copy of Horizon Zero Dawn: Forbidden West Special Edition arrived here yesterday :)

Cover
bXuiuhd.jpg

Artbook & Steelbook
IH6qdqo.jpg

Vouchers for Soundtrack + Nora Legacy Outfit + Nora Legacy Spear & Steelbook full art
DVLNoL2.jpg

Last edited:
I bought Elex 1, because my computer is too old to play Elex 2, and I wanted to play in the Elex setting.

I have played a few hours of Elex 1 and I'm liking it so far.

I bought Elex 1, because my computer is too old to play Elex 2, and I wanted to play in the Elex setting.

I have played a few hours of Elex 1 and I'm liking it so far.

What are your system specs?

I'm surprised you hadn't played Elex already. For some reason I thought you had.

Back
Top Bottom