Last game(s) you bought

Since they announced that if you pre-order you'll be able to play the closed beta around the 15th of November, I bought WH40k Darktide, as it looked interesting enough. I still wonder if I'll be able to play it without having a group of friends. But I guess I'll see in the closed-beta, if they have some sort of matchmaking and if it's good enough to play. Otherwise I'll refund before its release.

I just picked up Disco Elysium - The Final Cut and Red Dead Redemption 2 on Steam.

I didn't care much for Disco Elysium when I tried it before, but I promised I would give it another try someday, and it was 75% off. I had been wanting RDR2 for awhile but just never got around to buying it.

Just got V Rising
I hope to get Dying Light 2 tonight when the the big steam sale starts (if the % is aceptable :D)

Last edited by a moderator:
The Halloween sale is dissapointing on steam but i got a few games: The Walking Dead: The Telltale Definitive Series, Starship Troopers: Terran Command, New World, Expeditions: Rome, Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales, Dying Light 2 Stay Human, Hard West 2... plus with Witcher 3 HD soon, i think these will keep me busy til 2023 :cool:

Finally bought Cold Steel Four, after waiting for what seemed like forever. I just completed Banner of the Maid and quit (yet again) EQ a few weeks back so I needed something to play, and at forty percent off it was impossible to resist.

The remastered versions of Crysis 2 & 3 were released on Steam today so grabbed those. They're pretty cheap if you get the trilogy bundle.

Good tip. I grabbed them all. Though I likely won't get to them in the next 5-10 years. :(
It'll probably be at least a few months before I play them, but I couldn't play them now even if I wanted to. From what I've heard, you need at least a RTX 2080 or higher to run them decently.

It'll probably be at least a few months before I play them, but I couldn't play them now even if I wanted to. From what I've heard, you need at least a RTX 2080 or higher to run them decently.
Ah yeah! It's just Crysis being Crysis, always two steps ahead of our current PC specs :p

Last edited:
Even though I'm likely not to play it right on release, since I'll likely still be deep in Dark Souls 2, I bought The Callisto Protocol. I hope they manage to get the support they need. Horror games usually have a difficult time selling boatloads, and I also hope they keep their expectations in check.

Zombie Army 4: Dead War | Aron's Adventure | The Wild Eight | Expeditions: Rome | Marvel's Avengers | Rush Rally 3

I just bought the BG3 Collectors edition. A tad expensive at USD$270 but Larian does Collectors Editions very well. Will not play until 2026 at the earliest :p It's sad that Owlcat is charging more for an inferior collectors edition.

I just bought the BG3 Collectors edition. A tad expensive at USD$270 but Larian does Collectors Editions very well. Will not play until 2026 at the earliest :p It's sad that Owlcat is charging more for an inferior collectors edition.
Hopefully you receive it this time do to delays, and nothing is broken. :nod:

As for quality I agree but as they say Larian has more money and funding.

Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night

I already regret the purchase. It's an overhyped game for fanboys of Koji Igarashi, and it's not that good. I was a big fan of Castlevania games back in the day though, so I wanted to try it.

Back
Top Bottom