Legendary Journeys is now available on Steam Early Access. A demo will be available this weekend on Steam.
A group of friends seeking adventure in their uneventful lives get exactly what they crave when a man bursts through their local tavern and collapses with a note and a strange utterance on his dying breath. Immerse yourself in a world of high fantasy and adventure as you lead this group from their small village to the distant shores of Umbrea and other lands in the world of Farmoor to find out what the dying man's words meant.
- Large world to explore
- Non-linear adventure
- Party of four that you create from Human, Elf, Half-Elf, Dwarf, Half-Orc, and the mysterious Khoth
- Choose from 10 classes such as the necromancer, death knight, and monk
- Choose how your characters develop within their chosen class
- Turn-based combat to give you time to plan (and for those moments you need to step-away)
- First person party (blobber) free-roaming movement
- A throw-back to the late 90s crpgs while adding some of the modern crpg features
- PDF Manual
- Printable world map