Looking for a safe upload site.

Alrik Fassbauer

TL;DR
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Hello,

I seem to be the only person left who has a backup of the Armalion (the original TDE game called "Armalion", which later became "Sacred") web site left. Of course, the company should have a backup as well, but I don't have any clue who owns it.

Someone who is interested in the history of this would like to have my backup,
so I'm looking for a safe upload site.

The size is 110 MB (normal compression, not ultra), the forum is completely missing.

Is anyone able to recomment one to me ?

Alrik

bkrueger

Nothing to see here.
Hello,

I seem to be the only person left who has a backup of the Armalion (the original TDE game called "Armalion", which later became "Sacred") web site left. Of course, the company should have a backup as well, but I don't have any clue who owns it.

Someone who is interested in the history of this would like to have my backup,
so I'm looking for a safe upload site.

The size is 110 MB (normal compression, not ultra), the forum is completely missing.

Is anyone able to recomment one to me ?

Alrik
Hm, can't recommend a safe upload site since I distrust such things in general.

Another idea: If we knew that the data are free from copyright, couldn't this be hosted here, like the old RPGDot?

Still another one: If it was a predecessor of Sacred, then rights might have belonged to Ascaron and then (like those for Sacred) gone via Deep Silver to Nordic? Since Nordic are known as gamer-friendly you could ask them, if this is the case and if they want to host this themselves or allow somebody like RPGWatch to do it?

Alrik Fassbauer

TL;DR
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Hm, so you think that Nordic might have the rights ? I could ask them, then.

Top Bottom