Looking for a safe upload site.

Alrik Fassbauer

TL;DR
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Hello,

I seem to be the only person left who has a backup of the Armalion (the original TDE game called "Armalion", which later became "Sacred") web site left. Of course, the company should have a backup as well, but I don't have any clue who owns it.

Someone who is interested in the history of this would like to have my backup,
so I'm looking for a safe upload site.

The size is 110 MB (normal compression, not ultra), the forum is completely missing.

Is anyone able to recomment one to me ?

Alrik

Hello,

I seem to be the only person left who has a backup of the Armalion (the original TDE game called "Armalion", which later became "Sacred") web site left. Of course, the company should have a backup as well, but I don't have any clue who owns it.

Someone who is interested in the history of this would like to have my backup,
so I'm looking for a safe upload site.

The size is 110 MB (normal compression, not ultra), the forum is completely missing.

Is anyone able to recomment one to me ?

Alrik
Hm, can't recommend a safe upload site since I distrust such things in general.

Another idea: If we knew that the data are free from copyright, couldn't this be hosted here, like the old RPGDot?

Still another one: If it was a predecessor of Sacred, then rights might have belonged to Ascaron and then (like those for Sacred) gone via Deep Silver to Nordic? Since Nordic are known as gamer-friendly you could ask them, if this is the case and if they want to host this themselves or allow somebody like RPGWatch to do it?

Hm, so you think that Nordic might have the rights ? I could ask them, then.

Back
Top Bottom