Lords of the Fallen - Ancient Labyrinth Released

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
CI Games announced today the first major downloadable content for Lords of the Fallen called Ancient Labyrinth is now available for download on PC, PS4, and Xbox One.

Lords of the Fallen: Ancient Labyrinth DLC Now Available

Join Harkyn in his fight for redemption as Lords of the Fallen takes on the Ancient Labyrinth in the hit action-adventure's first major content expansion

WARSAW, Poland - March 3, 2015 - Internationally acclaimed game developer, publisher, and distributor CI Games today announced that the first major downloadable content for their hit title Lords of the Fallen is now available for download on PC, PS4, and Xbox One for $7.99. Lords of the Fallen: Ancient Labyrinth builds upon the existing lore, characters, and storyline of the popular action-RPG. Players can expect the same challenging gameplay that made the original release a fan-favorite, but with more rewards for playing through multiple times and exploring every dark corner of the Ancient Labyrinth.
They also released a new patch on Steam.

We would like to announce that patch 1.5 has been released.

The following issues have been fixed with the patch:

• Mana regeneration issue
  • Improper Infiltrator's behaviour
  • Cutscene with the two monks being triggered incorrectly
  • Crafter's VO
  • Overlapping texts in the Rune Screen in French language
  • VO synchronization issue in German
  • The Quake spell damage issue
  • Antanas' Dark Experiments ending being played incorrectly
  • Missing Chinese translations
The patch also provides a support for the Ancient Labyrinth DLC.
More information.

I have the game but did not play it yet, the reviews were underwhelming and I have a backlog of better bets to do first.

sakichop, I really like Venetica. Is there any of that flavor in LotF? I suck at twitch games, but I'll try it on easy if it has good exploration, loot, and other stuff.

There's one one difficulty and I haven't played venetica so I'm not sure if it's similar.

It's got some decent exploration as far as secret areas and what not, a little more story than dark souls and some character progression, but it is 93.6% combat.:)

It's very dark soulsesques so if you don't like twitch combat I'm not sure if it's for you.

nope, thanks!

Back
Top Bottom