Lords of the Fallen - Ancient Labyrinth Update

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
CI Games released a video about the Ancient Labyrinth DLC for Lords of the Fallen with news it will be released next week. So here the video, and a recap of the new DLC.

Ancient Labyrinth incorporates an all-new storyline set in a long-forgotten library that exists somewhere between the human and demonic realms. With the DLC, players can explore the uncharted wilds of the Labyrinth, discover hidden secrets, and fight never-before-seen enemies with new weapons, shields, and armor, all in the name of destroying the evil that has shattered civilization. Players can expect the same challenging gameplay as fan-favorite Lords of the Fallen, but with more rewards for playing through multiple times and exploring every dark corner of the Ancient Labyrinth.
More information.

It sounds like this is a standalone DLC? I was hoping it was integrated since I want to give it a replay.

It will be a nice little warm up before bloodborne releases.

Is Lords of the Fallen similar to Dark Souls 2? I've contemplated looking at it (when it goes on sale, for a really cheap price) - but if it's the same style of game play (i.e. 95+% combat/harvesting, endlessly repeated to level up) then I wouldn't touch it with a 20 foot barge pole. Especially it it doesn't have decent mouse support, since I'm controller-challenged.

Is Lords of the Fallen similar to Dark Souls 2? I've contemplated looking at it (when it goes on sale, for a really cheap price) - but if it's the same style of game play (i.e. 95+% combat/harvesting, endlessly repeated to level up) then I wouldn't touch it with a 20 foot barge pole. Especially it it doesn't have decent mouse support, since I'm controller-challenged.

It has excellent k&m support but yes its same gameplay as dark souls. A little more forgiving but same formula.

Back
Top Bottom