Lords of the Fallen - Another Live Q&A Stream

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
CI Games hosted another live Q&A Twitch Stream with the development team. As usual we missed the live event, but don't worry as they posted a recording of the show.

Guys, we love answering all your questions. We really do. Even if we are answering them for a hundredth time. Still, with so many of you here, it is humanely impossible to answer every single one.

Remember to check out our FAQ thread on Fextralife forums before you ask your question. This way we have a chance to answer the other questions!
More information.

I've asked on steam if it's a grinder, seems it has endless respawns and checkpoints instead of saving system so I won't be buying it.
Yea, got some nasty answers from some kids there, lol

Did anyone preorder this game?

The checkpoint system here is the same as that used in Dark Souls games, and therefore is integrated into the area design (e.g. placed in between main game regions, before boss fights .. etc.). It is not only used to save the game but also to spend the experience points and level up.

Joxer: yes it is a grinder (if you want to call it) like the Dark Souls games. But it is 'optional' grinding depending on how good you are at the game.

Last edited:
Errr... I'd rather have Trails in the Sky optional grinding system where the game doesn't become harder or easier depending on it.
And for how good someone is in a game, well, gimme Blackguards 2 as soon as possible! :evilgrin:

I've asked on steam if it's a grinder, seems it has endless respawns and checkpoints instead of saving system so I won't be buying it.
Yea, got some nasty answers from some kids there, lol

Did anyone preorder this game?

I preordered it and yes, it's the kind of game you should stay away from.

It very much inspired by dark souls.

Well?

The word is that the game is a crash-o-rama. True or not true?
Anyone tried it yet?

Well?

The word is that the game is a crash-o-rama. True or not true?
Anyone tried it yet?
I have some reviews for a news-bit later today, but I haven't played the game.

Back
Top Bottom