Lunar 3

Lunar3

Traveler
To all Lunar Fans - Lunar 3 can happen!
We spoke to many of the original Staff members and they would love be do a Part3. Now we have to convince the company "Game Arts" to green light the project. Please vote here www.lunar-3.com to help to make Lunar 3 a reality.

Bah it would only be released on consoles so no.:p

You'll play it on Sega CD and like it.

If you can get Working Designs to come back from the dead to do the localization, maybe I'll vote yes.

You'll play it on Sega CD and like it.

If you can get Working Designs to come back from the dead to do the localization, maybe I'll vote yes.
Yeah I used to own the original Sega CD versions and the remastered PS2 versions.

Anyway if Working Designs came back from the dead it wouldn't be the same.

Time has moved on and my tastes have changed.:(

Still remember playing the Growlanser games as well.

Yeah I HIGHLY doubt it would get a GOG release as not a single Working Designs has been released on the PC. You can of course emulate them on the PC if you wish to.

Now would be a good time for a Steam/GOG release but I doubt it will ever happen.

Yeah I used to own the original Sega CD versions and the remastered PS2 versions.

Anyway if Working Designs came back from the dead it wouldn't be the same.

Time has moved on and my tastes have changed.:(

Still remember playing the Growlanser games as well.

In a sense Working Designs has come back from the dead.. Vic Ireland started a new localization company years ago called Gajinworks. But unfortunately the games they've localized really don't appeal to me at all.

Anyway, I watched my best friend in the 90's play Lunar 1 & 2 but never really had the urge to play them myself. The story was spoiled for me and the gameplay seemed like pretty standard JRPG fare. They did actually make another Lunar game ~15 years ago but it was quite different from the first two w/ an entirely different development team. IIRC there was some goofy mechanic where you lost HP just for moving.

I am a pretty big fan of the Growlanser games. Still disappointed there was never English releases of the first and last (VI).

Back
Top Bottom