Marvel's Midnight Suns - Delayed Again

Afaik, Monomyth is still scheduled for a 2022 release, and I think that could be excellent. Urban Strife is also still listed as 2022.

Since you seem to liked JRPGs, you might want to look at The Diofield Chronicle as well.
Doubt Urban Strife is coming out this year. Broken Roads is still officially listed as 2022 too, and the System Shock remake is supposed to be 2022, but not sure about those either. And some lesser known titles like Dark Envoy, Aledorn, SKALD, Code of the Savage. Seems like we're in the midst of a pretty bad dry period, even the news is pretty sparse. Mostly all I see lately is news about super obscure stuff and JRPGs. Don't recall it ever being this bad. I guess the RPGWatch GOTY favorites this year will likely be Elden Ring, ELEX 2, Expeditions: Rome, and Black Geyser? I know many here will disagree (esp on ELEX 2), but that's kind of a sad list.

Last edited:
Doubt Urban Strife is coming out this year. Broken Roads is still officially listed as 2022 too, and the System Shock remake is supposed to be 2022, but not sure about those either. And some lesser known titles like Dark Envoy, Aledorn, SKALD, Code of the Savage. Seems like we're in the midst of a pretty bad dry period, even the news is pretty sparse. Mostly all I see lately is news about super obscure stuff and JRPGs. Don't recall it ever being this bad. I guess the RPGWatch GOTY favorites this year will likely be Elden Ring, ELEX 2, Expeditions: Rome, and Black Geyser? I know many here will disagree (esp on ELEX 2), but that's kind of a sad list.
I didn't mention System Shock because he said he wasn't counting remakes.

I think it's a little soon to write off 2022 as being a failure for RPGs. If all of the games you mention do indeed end up getting pushed back then yeah it'll be disappointing, but that seems like a worst case scenario.

Well add two more games delayed to 2023. :disappointed:

Nightingale
Metal Slug Tactics

Back
Top Bottom