Mechajammer - Gameplay @ TBL

Erm... Everything looks samey and seeing "gulp" and "aah!" at the same time with damage numbers kinda completely ruins it for me.

No idea what to make of this… Looked good years ago, but now? Dunno…

Yeah I feel the same about it. I'm still interested in the concept, and they've improved the graphic style, but that video just looks kinda…. messy. Particularly the combat and the UI. The way the dialogue text slowly scrolls in is also a bit annoying, I'd hope there's a way to just have it appear. I'll keep an eye on it, but after watching that I don't think I'll be playing it.

I like what I saw. If the game world and encounters are hand-designed and not procedurally generated (at least in some reasonable proportion) and if story is good I could easily fall in love.

Not looking on details like UI, text scrolling, numbers jumping, etc as the game doesnt even have release date yet, so who knows what details are still work-in-progress.

No idea what to make of this… Looked good years ago, but now? Dunno…

Count me as another as well. To many delays and changes didn't help either.:(

Harassed poor developers of Mechajammer, how I think turn-based should work. :D

I'm still not over the name change... Plus the graphics in the video appear quite muddled and it appears difficult to keep things apart.
This does not seem to have become better over the years. :-/

Back
Top Bottom