Mechajammer - New Demo

Redglyph

SasqWatch
Whalenought Studios has released a new demo of Mechajammer, on Steam.

Play a new Mechajammer demo at Gamescom right now

Check out the new updated demo and let us know what you think

Gamescom is happening right now and we're delighted to be part of the event. What this means for you is that you can play a brand new demo of Mechajammer. To anyone that played the demo we launched as part of our announcement festivities, you'll want to get your hands on this one too as it has extra features.

What you can expect from the Gamescom Demo

• Demo area features missions to scout a small slice of the city and infiltrate a heavily guarded gang compound
  • Features police swarms, driving cars, finding companions, shopping, clearing thug dens, hacking ATMs, and talking with locals
Follow these hubs if you want to see what else is happening with Mechajammer and to interact with the community:

More information.

I'll check this out today. The last demo was extremely short and pretty basic. Fell well short of my expectations to be honest. I'm hoping there's something more to this one.

I'll check this out today. The last demo was extremely short and pretty basic. Fell well short of my expectations to be honest. I'm hoping there's something more to this one.

Leave some impressions after you've tried it. I was disappointed with the first demo, but I'll check this one out if you say it's better.

Leave some impressions after you've tried it. I was disappointed with the first demo, but I'll check this one out if you say it's better.

Well, I played for a little bit tonight but I'm getting tired.

At least I can say for sure there is more to do in this demo. They give you a mission but just sort of wandered around for awhile. It is in an open city area so this might be more similar to how the actual game will be than the previous one.

There's vehicles that can ride around in; outside of combat you control them with WASD. Just like in real life, I am a shitty driver so I crashed alot. If you hit other vehicles then eventually some cops show up and try to kill you.

You can charm some NPCs and get them to follow you. Still lacks a tutorial though I guess the combat is pretty straightforward.

Back
Top Bottom