Miasma Chronicles - Review @ GamingBolt

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
GamingBolt reviewed Miasma Chronicles. The tactical RPG has been released today:

Miasma Chronicles Review - The Final Verdict

Miasma Chronicles is a great extension of what made Mutant Year Zero fun. It combines turn-based tactical gameplay with a fun story set in an immensely-interesting and fleshed-out world.

While its gameplay isn't going to seem too deep for anyone that's spent some time with modern real time strategy games, it still manages to offer a decent amount of challenge and tactical options, especially once you start unlocking magical abilities that help you manipulate the battlefield. Despite its sometimes-awkward writing, Miasma Chronicles is certainly a game worth your time.
More information.

Since I found Mutant Year Zero extremely limiting in tactical freedom I did not enjoy it a lot and will wait for this one to come in a bundle or for free (if it follows the same path as MYZ).

modern real time strategy games?

Sigh, I stopped read after this absurdity. Why bother on a reviewer not competent for tactical games reviewing a tactical game, and unable to make the difference with strategy games?

Sure, Mutant Year Zero a RTS, lol.

Back
Top Bottom