milkurilshchik is not a bot. please unban him

TheRealFluent

H.O.O. Inquisitor
he's a friend of mine, a very nice guy who I've been buddies with for awhile. I invited him to the watch. can u please unban him @Myrthos;?

Done.
He can post again, but as with any new member his first 7 postings will be monitored.

Edit.
Next time, just write a PM or use the contact form instead of starting a thread. And bumping in such a short time won’t help.

Last edited:
Sorry Eye, I was going to PM Myrthos but I can't access my User CP for some reason. It just takes me back to the forum home page. Thanks for the heads up and the unban!

I have no time to look into your problem atm, I have to go to sleep. :)

The only thing that comes up right now: try a different browser. :)

I’ll check some things tomorrow, unless you can access User CP again in the next 8 hours or so of course.

Done.
And bumping in such a short time won’t help.
Looking at the timestamps, I'm pretty sure it worked quite well in this case. :)

No, for Myrthos did not handle this, I did, simply because I usually check in in the evenings to see whether there is something that needs attention.
Starting a thread for a topic that is better handled via PM or the contact form, notifying an administrator, bumping the thread, AND notifying that same admin once more, in less than 2 hours, is screaming for attention, where there is no emergency, and therefore not helpful.

Back
Top Bottom