HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Rat Tower Software posted a new Kickstarter update for Monomyth:

Quick Update: Backer Content Rewards | Slacker Backer Option

Hi, dungeon-crawling fans!

Just a short update: I have sent out the e-mails for backer-created content rewards. If you have backed the project at the "Lysandrian Knight" level or higher, you should have received a short message with a form to fill out. If you have not received such an e-mail please get in touch with me via michael[at]rattower.com. You can take your time filling out the form since backer-created content will probably be added to the game last. I will notify you in time when the deadline is coming up.

Due to popular demand, I have also re-opened the slacker backer option, which can be found here:

[...]

All rewards are the same as on Kickstarter. The slacker backer option will be open until the end of the month. So if you know anyone that wanted to back the project last year but could not at the time, you can send them this link.

As for the project itself: The beta is going well. The testers and I are locating and fixing bugs almost every day. Since the last update, there have been numerous hotfixes, adjusting menus, gameplay mechanics, visuals, etc

[...]
Thanks Redglyph!

More information.

Back
Top Bottom