Mount & Blade II - Multiplayer Customisation and Grant Peerage

Redglyph

SasqWatch
Taleworlds Entertainment posted a development update for Mount & Blade II.

Development Update #9: Multiplayer Customisation and Grant Peerage

In this Development Update video, we take a look at some of the recent additions to the game that you can jump in and experience straight away!

As always, you can find a text version below.

[...]
Thanks @Couchpotato; for spotting this in his news thread (somehow, Steam had removed that from my news list...)

More information.

M&B is a game I often return to when I need a break from the main game I'm currently playing. Two adventures are never the same and battles are truly fun even if they can be a bit chaotic.

Like M&B1, M&B2 is slowly evolving with new features all the time. With Starsector, it's my favorite Sandbox game.

This is another game that is suck in development hell for seven years already. I wish a publisher would be found and whip some sense into the game developers.

If not expect another three to five years of Early Access.:biggrin:

This is another game that is suck in development hell for seven years already. I wish a publisher would be found and whip some sense into the game developers.

I agree but it's already a pretty darn good game. I haven't played in like 9 months but had a lot of fun back then.

I agree but it's already a pretty darn good game. I haven't played in like 9 months but had a lot of fun back then.
Yeah it's not a bad game but the developers just wont finish anything.

Just read the various Steam threads for reference.:(

*shrug*

For this sort of game, I don't see that as a problem. It's cool to log in and create a game after every major updates, just to discover the new features. For a story-oriented game, I wouldn't like it : it's the reason why I have not been playing to BG3 so far or that I didn't play Solasta before the official release. But for a sandbox, the game is already fun and very playable as is. It's just slowly but surely getting better.

The game is really playable now and has already some good mods. Too much crashes 9-12 months ago for my taste but I had not a single one in my current playthrough even with a host of mods.

The main drawback now is than the developer publishes a lot of patches, mainly to correct bugs, rarely to add features and it messes with the savegames and the mods.
Luckily with Steam you can lock the version you want to play with so you can avoid that.

Never had heard about Starsector.. What a discovery :) Thanks a lot..

Glad I made someone discover that game :)

It is a true gem. I have been playing it for near a decade now and it just keep getting better. Updates aren't as frequent as for M&B(once or twice a year, last major one was in march) but they usually have a deep impact on the game.

Glad I made someone discover that game :)

It is a true gem. I have been playing it for near a decade now and it just keep getting better. Updates aren't as frequent as for M&B(once or twice a year, last major one was in march) but they usually have a deep impact on the game.

starsector isn't a game. It's a cult.

Back
Top Bottom