New Tomb Raider on the way...

I wonder if Nixxes will still be a part of it? They've done quite well on this series so far.

Though, with no 3D Vision available, it might be best to wait until I can get a good VR setup anyway. Tomb Raider without the ability to really see just how high up and precarious you are wouldn't be nearly as fun.

Cool but Tomb Raider is not a RPG game. As for Nixxes they are owned by Sony so unless it's a Sony exclusive I doubt it will be them for the PC market. Just my two cents.

Cool but Tomb Raider is not a RPG game. As for Nixxes they are owned by Sony so unless it's a Sony exclusive I doubt it will be them for the PC market. Just my two cents.
sure it is an rpg; lots of people role play a wild woman who likes to go around shooting guys with her bow and arrow.

It is not even labeled as such that's just personal opinion.

Straight from the developer.
Genre: Action, Adventure
It's officially classified as an action-adventure in a third person shooter style.

Next someone will call the Uncharted or Max Payne games RPGs.

Everything's an RPG nowadays apparently.:roll:

Just the opposite - or at least that was the original stated intent. They've actually been doing Tomb Raider games since well before the reboot, too. It's a company that knows their Croft! ;)

Nice link but we'll see. :unsure:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom